• Phone: (011) 41451810
  • ausmgnt@gmail.com

Our Brochures

Contact Us

Please find below contact details
and contact us today! Our experts always ready to help you.

Get Free Quote
Starting At Rs. 24,999 Onwards

What is 12A & 80G License Registration?

An NGO itself is registered under section 80 G. if a Donor is making the donation to the NGO, Donor will get exemption of 50% of donation amount from taxable income. An NGO has to obtain approval from income tax department under section 12A, which has a lifetime validity and then 80 G registration shall be granted by the Income tax department with validity for 2-3 years.

When An NGO Eligible To Apply For 80G Exemption Certificate?

An NGO can apply for 12A certification and 80G certifications just after the registration of an NGO.

For FCRA registration an NGO must have completed three years of operations. FCRA Registration is granted by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. Of India.


  • Application drafting for Section 12A license

  • Application drafting for 80 G exemption certificate

  • Approval from Income tax commissioner

  • End to end follow-up with tax authorities


  • Duly filled in Form – 10G.
  • Trust Deed / MOU of Section 8 company.
  • NOC from the landlord if registered office is on rent
  • A copy of PAN Card (NGO).
  • Any Valid utility bills.
  • Summary of welfare activities carried in the preceding 3 years.
  • Balance sheet and books of accounts for the preceding 3 years.
  • List of donors along with their address and PAN.
  • List of governing board of trustees members with their contact details.
  • Original Registration certificate.

Over 10 years of experience we’ll ensure you get the best guidance.